Friday, January 8, 2010

2009: A Psychological Ride

2007 was an eventful year for me. 2008 was "I was lost but found"...and last year was a psychological one. In 2009, I attempted and did a lot of things - business, health, relationship as well as my mindset towards certain aspects in life. It wasn't a highly emotional ride although at times, the frequency and intensity of emotions was really testing its limit in me. Sometimes I felt like I mellowed a lot, sometimes I felt I had become more selfish, and sometimes I felt I had to compromise a lot in life...last year, it was a lot about myself.

The assuring thought in my mind is that my goal in life is still the same...and the experience just simply reinforce the beliefs in me. The approach that I intend to take on this year would be different. Hence once again, I am stepping into the zone of uncertainty. All I am certain of right now is that I am with my loved ones again, and they will be with me as always.

0 comments: