Thursday, July 19, 2007

∆ Meets the Big O

I was sitting in Mr. J’s office a few weeks ago for a debrief session and something caught my eye. It was ‘The Missing Piece Meets the Big O’ book stacked against other MR reading materials on his shelf. I can’t help but asked him about it (of cos, after discussing the biz matters).

Looks like I am not the only one who have a fondness for that book =) It’s actually categorized as a children’s book. Has very simple illustration (in black and white; un-coloured), yet carries a succinct message. Both J and I are quite intrigued and impressed with how the author brings out the essence of life by condensing all-that-is-happening-in-our-lives using simple sketches.

Well, apparently not many people see it in that light. Mr. J did a random survey amongst his friends and it seems that most reacted with “Hmm, so…what? Am I supposed to see something? Isn’t that what life is all about?”

Only some (I suspect likely to be the Qualis) feel something for this book.

Whether or not we share the same sentiments, here’s an online version which you may like to drop by. And I hope you have a happy-rolling good time!

0 comments: